Why Central New York Chooses Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, Inc.
Gary Scalzo and Steve Zogby started Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, Inc. in 1992. They were both producers at Smith, Treiber, and Wittig, an agency whose roots in the Utica Rome area date back to Egbert Bagg & Co. in 1868. They merged Smith, Treiber, and Wittig into the new agency with former owner, Red Wittig, who has since retired.
Over the years, we’ve found that our clients are most concerned about protection. They want the right insurance for the right price. And they want it from people they trust.
Here’s why your friends and business owners call us:
- We’re an independent agency, representing 22 carefully selected insurance companies. With just a phone call or visit, we put them to work competing for your business. You get the best coverage at the most competitive price.
- Our agents are licensed in New York and trained to answer all your questions about insurance. You’ll know what coverages you’re buying and what each will do for you.
- Our service is fast. Insurance cards for your new car, certificates of insurance for your business…you’ll get them when you want them, no waiting around.
- Our claims are handled by a full time claims manager. Her name is Cathy LeTray and she’s been with us since 1994. She’ll guide you through the process for a prompt and fair resolution.
- You’ll get to know and trust our professional team. We live right here in Central NY and we know our area…how our tough winters can damage your home; coverage for your second home in the Adirondacks; the value of face-to-face service with our commercial accounts.
- We’re a convenient one stop shop for all your personal and commercial insurance. That includes Life insurance, too.
We look forward to hearing from you soon! Call us at 315-792-0000