Business Owners Policy for Small and Medium Sized Businesses in New Hartford and Greater Utica
As a business owner in the Mohawk Valley, you strive to make decisions that are right for your business, your employees, and yourself. This includes decisions about business insurance. You know you need excellent coverage. You don’t, however, have time to become an expert in business insurance. That’s where Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, Inc. can help.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines property, liability, and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP you have the ability to customize the policy around your unique business.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, we will work with you to find the right combination of business insurance coverage for your business. Contact us today!
Supplemental Coverage Available for Small to Medium Sized Business in Central New York
- Extended liability for additional insureds.
- Debris removal, personal property.
- Tools and equipment.
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs – with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation, or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response – when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates – many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
If you’re doing business in New Hartford, Whitesboro, Marcy, Clinton, or Utica, to see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, Inc. for more information. Give us a call at 315-792-0000.