Business Insurance in Central NY
Simplifying Business Insurance and Risk Management in Central NY for Over 30 Years
Agency principals Gary Scalzo and Steve Zogby have spent their entire careers specializing in commercial insurance. Their business insurance clients range from small, one person shops to large industrial, manufacturing, and non-profit accounts.
They understand the risks business owners face every day. Damage to their property, liability exposures, and employee injury are all risks that need to be included in a comprehensive commercial insurance program. And, in New York State, the myriad of state insurance regulations must also be considered.
Since Gary, Steve, and their staff live here in the Mohawk Valley, it’s easy for them to personally handle their clients’ business insurance accounts face-to-face. In fact, they’re so active in the community, Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, Inc. has built a reputation in the Utica Rome area as specialists in Non-Profit Business Insurance.
Their Commercial Lines staff is anxious to help you sort it all out at prices you can afford. And they not only represent some of the largest commercial insurance carriers in the country, but their extensive risk management services help businesses prevent loss in the first place.
Call Gary Scalzo, Steve Zogby, or any one of our Commercial Account Representatives at 315-792-0000
Commercial & Business Insurance
- Insurance coverage that helps protect your business
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees.
- Bonds – Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.