Do you ever ask yourself whether you really matter to the people you do business with? Some of us who have been around for a while (yes, that means our own Gary Scalzo and Steve Zogby!) remember when you knew the owners of most of the local stores.
If you weren’t sure about a product, you just asked the owner for advice. And you always trusted that you’d get the right information with the exact product you needed.
Well, as independent agents here at Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, that’s how we still do business. We’re close by here in New Hartford at the Shopping Center and we’ll take the time to listen and work with you to identify the insurance that’s right for you and your family.
And a survey of U.S. consumers by Accenture bears this out. Here’s what the survey of more than 4,000 auto and home insurance customers found:
“More than three-quarters (76%) of consumers express a preference for setting up and paying for their auto and home insurance policies in person with an agent…” and, “More than one-third (38 %) of consumers are willing to pay for personalized advice about the insurance that is best for them and, of that group, more than half (56%) are willing to pay at least 10% more.”
But the best part is, you don’t pay more when you do business with us. In fact, we’re usually saving our clients money when they switch from direct line insurance companies.
Here’s how you win with your insurance at Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig:
- You save time and money because with one phone call to us our 20 plus A-rated insurance companies compete for your business.
- Your genuine peace of mind comes from knowing that our agents truly understand you…after all, we live here, too! We understand our tough winters, Central New York flood hazards, and the best, least expensive way to insure your camp in the Adirondacks.
- Our local knowledge helps us present your claim to the insurance carrier so that you get everything out of the claim that you deserve.
- You can get coverages from us that are inexpensive but could be lifesavers in the event of an accident. Less personal, long distance insurance companies don’t often mention these coverages to you. For example, Additional No-Fault Coverage on your auto policy so you’re not devastated with medical bills. Or higher deductibles on your homeowners insurance to save money.
- We are much more careful about you not suffering financial loss after a claim by making sure coverage, whether personal or commercial, is the right amount. When we pass you on the street, we want you to be happy to see us, too!
So, let us introduce some of the people you’ll be talking to when you call or stop in. When it comes to your car, home, boat, or other personal insurance, call Donna Moulton, Kathy Dullin, or Tammy Mauro. All know our personal lines policies backward and forward and are expert at finding the right insurance company for you
Our business insurance clients come to Gary or Steve. They oversee a knowledgeable, experienced group of commercial account executives. They are Patricia Cotignola, CPCU, Debra Landman, Matt Briggs, and Barbara Johnson.
And our claims manager, Cathleen LeTray, will expertly guide you through the claims process to get you the total amount you deserve in the event of a loss.
You can get all of their contact info here.
At Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, you get the time tested, personal relationship with your insurance agent that you deserve. It’ll save you time and money, but most of all give you the peace of mind that you have done everything you can to insure your property and liability with the best insurance companies in the marketplace today.
Until next time,
The SZW Team
PS Here’s what the Jan/Feb issue of AAA’s Car & Travel Magazine says about the benefits of an independent agent.
Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, Inc. is your New Hartford area independent insurance agency. Call us for a quote on insurance for your home, car, business, or life at 315.792.0000. You’ll be glad you did.